View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 07:19 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
The other is many people actually want to take all guns away.
I'm not asking this to cast doubt on your statement, but could you direct me to where I could find out about some of these people? This isn't something that I've encountered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
The only one I would not have a problem with is required gun courses for everyone to own a gun. We actually have something like that here but it is for people under 18 so they can hunt. I live in an area that almost everyone owns a gun and many hunt. So everyone is taught to respect them. The only mass killing here was done with a sword.
I would support a mandatory course like that. It seems to me that some of these school shooters only know about guns through video games where you shoot people, and have no idea of the "respect" that you mention. (Which I agree is important.) They might even think of the whole thing as a game, even as they have the gun in hand.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry