Old 07-08-2019, 10:52 AM
Ran-jodh Dh.ill0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddurbin View Post
And yes I'm from socal and I root for any local teams,
That's what I figured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddurbin View Post
I've probably watched more of kawhi/nba than you.
Not surprising. You come from a state that has four NBA teams. There is only one team in my whole entire country.

I disagree with your reasoning for calling the Raptors a "one man team." You stated above that the other guys are inconsistent, while Kawhi played at a high level game after game. This is true, but ninety-nine percent of players in the NBA are inconsistent. Klay Thompson is inconsistent. This guy can score 12 points one night and then get 30 the other. Does that make the Warriors a one man team? Of course not. All the fans watching always hope that Klay is going to get hot and rip the opposition to pieces. It's no different with Kyle Lowry, for example. Once this guy heats up, that's it.

It hurt a lot losing Kawhi, but the pain would have been worse if he had joined the Lakers. The last thing anyone wants to see is another superteam led by LeBron James.

Last edited by samosa4u; 07-08-2019 at 10:53 AM.