View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 07:56 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
And what's been presented, Peter? All I see is a text from Brent asking Cortney to quit playing games with the bidding in his auction? If PWCC did something wrong, lets find out. But, from what I can see, they haven't. That may change, who knows? But I don't see where they've done anything wrong at this point. All I hear from you and Cortney is that Brent knew the cards history before the auction and he was the one that cleaned it or had it cleaned. Prove that or be quiet!
I am not arguing any more with a guy with blinders on. He bought the card out of REA, submitted it raw to PSA, and then sold it to Cortney in the PSA holder. These are facts. He (or Betsy) posted several times last night and nowhere denied these basic facts, because they cannot. Really, David, you are putting yourself way out on a limb trying to deny the obvious.

If you really want to defend PWCC, why don't you argue that despite knowing the card's history it was OK not to disclose it? That would at least be a worthy discussion, perhaps.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 02-17-2017 at 07:59 AM.