View Single Post
Old 08-18-2022, 07:24 AM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
i know there is issues of what the real cause of death on covid deaths.

however whatever method they have been using, interesting that its over a million now in the US and i dont see any counter on TV or mention of it..but when it was at 400k or 600k or whatever was big news..and blame was being thrown around

maybe i missed it somewhere but i dont remember any news event for the round number of 1 million.....

i know there would be a 1 day article or a passing reference for the occasion but the lead up and aftermath for the 400k to 500k..was weeks if not months of talk...
Jake, you are right. I believe it was because the trajectory pre-vax was pointing to MILLIONS, and that the drop in the death rate, combined with the dubious claims that 'pandemic is over' (and some states even refusing to share data), the story became more akin to the daily Vietnam death toll being relegated to a small box, as if it were today's weather. Terrible news is exhausting.