View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 10:49 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Thanks for the kind wishes folks.
As is expected I have gotten a few very kind emails also. They are appreciated. Board members and hobby friends are some great people. Some emails are from friends asking about odds and ends in the collection. Let me make it more clear, everything is at Heritage and is being sold in the catalog auction. All of the tobacco packs and ephemera, all of the caramel packs and ephemera, everything. The reason I him-hawed a bit earlier is right when I say "everything" with no disclaimer, someone will find a Lowney's candy wrapper not in the auction. (For those not in the know, Lowney's are quite common and can be had for a buck or less sometimes.). I am not sure how I can be more clear. I hope my eye for some of the neatest cards, packs and ephemera was good. I guess we'll see. There are so many unique, and near unique items, it really will be interesting (and a tiny bit hair-raising for me).

No, a personalized flip isn't in the picture. Not that there is anything wrong with it, it's just not me. And no, any coin seen in a scan won't be in auction (though they could be for sale if you ask )

Last edited by Leon; 04-30-2015 at 10:53 AM.