View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 09:38 AM
James M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctownboy View Post
Seven, I still don't see why you are only dealing with eBay and not also having the postal inspector look into the matter. It seems a crime has been committed somewhere and you are likely to get further with the USPS than you are with eBay.

David
David, just as an update, I called the USPIS and spoke to someone they opened a case for me. This has been a big help thank you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie73 View Post
I understand not trusting the post office but like others have said, the number of successful packages compared to lost items is huge. I'm currently dealing with a lost package also right now. It shows that it was delivered to my P.O. Box but never got it. $75 value. I also had another package disappear along the way to me last year. $120 value. It sucks but I try to forget but I can't. To top things off, a couple days ago I had a package totally destroyed and had like black tar all over it like it was ran over with a forklift. Even with the hole in the package, somehow the contents were still inside and safe. It was a coin but if it was a card, it would have been damaged. Currently I'm extra nervous about getting all my packages and it sucks because I shouldn't have anxiety using the post office.
I commented this in the other thread concerning someone having their package get lost in shipping through USPS, I think it's the perfect storm at the moment, with the USPS being pretty mismanaged, combine the fact that the Coronavirus has probably increased ordering and put even more of a strain on them. Rough situation all around. I don't think I would be as angry or as distrusting if it was something of lower value in my case.