View Single Post
Old 06-20-2023, 10:20 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
Morant apparently implied to friends in a video that it was a toy gun by sending a video to people he knew of him using a fake Glock that is actually a lighter.

The setting of the first video, his friends reaction in the second video and trying to turn the camera away immediately, and the long time delay to come up with this excuse makes it seem difficult to believe.

He should have got a full season for this dangerous idiocy, in my personal opinion.
I spent my entire teen years participating in competitive shooting with numerous state wins, both skeet and pistol precision/steel. I have a very extensive collection to this day and practice regularly and belong to 4 associations/clubs.

I would feel comfortable betting it all that that lighter line is complete and utter bs just by watching the video and comparing frame sizes and general builds. The gun he uses clearly reflects the two tone between the steel upper assembly and the polymer lower, the lighter is uniform as it is made of one single material. Anyone buying into this excuse is clueless and this makes it worse in my mind as he still is taking no responsibility.

25 games was a joke.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.