View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 08:46 PM
Ran-jodh Dh.ill0n

I just saw this thread right now, and wow, it brought back so many memories ... sniff*

I was born in 83' and by the time I was about three years old, my father started buying me all the best toys out there. Screw 86' Fleer basketball, man, I would probably run past boxes of them and go straight to the toy section! I remember ThunderCats, Ghostbusters, He-man, Cops, and I just loved the Ninja Turtles too (I almost got the Technodrome once, but I ended up not getting it - can't remember why though!) Now the thing is, I was very small back then and I would just break these toys and make my parents buy me more. It wasn't until the early 90s when I really started to take care and enjoy them more. When Batman the Animated Series came out, I was hooked! I remember watching the very first episode - my poor older sister was forced to watch them with me - and yes, I went after all the action figures as well. I remember the Robin figure was pretty hard to find, and the Toys"R"Us I used to go to never had it! However, one day I managed to track it down and I was over the moon!

G.I. Joe was very popular too, and I remember owning a couple of figures, but I was never much of a fan. I remember Transformers too, but I am not sure if I owned any action figures. And finally, I don't remember seeing a single Star Wars figure anywhere! And I'm not only talking about the shops here. Even among my large circle of friends, nobody owned a Star Wars figure.

Anyways, let me post a few pictures below of the best toys I used to once own:

It's crime fighting time! I had two or three of Bulletproof! He was my favorite!

Peter Venkman was my favorite Ghosterbuster and I had more than one of this toy!

This Robin figure was so tough to find! And when I finally got it, I took really good care of it!