View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 03:10 PM
J0hn H@rper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harliduck View Post
Wow, Juan Pizarro for all your 50s...that's awesome and would have never guessed. My last card for my initial just 57 set was Koufax, then I sold set. Shouldn't have done that...lol.

You certainly have a great start...67 is the big boy and 71 is ROUGH. I'd recommend you do the 66 set...I believe the highs are still not at the value they should be, and I think that set is completely underated. Love that set, and would compliment your 67!
Thanks! I have more pride in my '67 and '71 than most others. And since I'm not a Rose fan (foresee only wanting to spend '63 kind of $ on one that's been run over by a dump truck), I could quit the hobby with that '67 being my only '60s one and be content.

Was just able to find exactly the deal on the kind of '70 set that I hoped to (which is not easy, as it's fairly popular and can be tough to find at a price that's fair vs. the underlying breakup value).

So now halfway through the '70s, and it's the five that I prefer the most. Motivation to get the rest will be lacking