View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 07:58 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankhardy View Post
As I was pondering the case of the wanton posting of Cardinals variations in violation of the new law....and I was considering what kind of punishment should be passed down....

...I was in the process of searching my extras in my collection (in which I found none), and also in the process of scouring the internetwebs to fill the voids in which certain posters shed light on...

...I too have discovered a variation. Yes....it is a Cardinals variation. I have found ANOTHER variation on the 1959 Topps Alex Grammas. There is a reoccurring white donut print defect in the bottom left blue area very close to the photo and directly above the "NA" in CARDINALS. I have purchased this one and it is on it's way to my humble collection.

Also, while doing this I discovered that my "plain ole' regular Grammas was actually the "light transitional blob" version. Therefore I had to purchase a "regular plain" one. It is also on the way.

Having said all of that....since I am now guilty of the same crime of bringing to light further Cardinals variations....I hereby deem the new law null and void. It is now repealed! Isn't that how it's done in real life?

Carry on!
I am absolutely outraged that the Judge has committed the same crime. I am so mad that it is distracting my attention from my other tab where I’m shopping for said new recurring defect.

Perhaps we should instill a new blanket rule. Anyone who has the temerity to discuss a new card has to buy everyone else in the thread a copy of it too.