View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 02:58 PM
Administrator

Default The days of "a great deal" appear gone forever

Posted By: Bryan Long

I am sorry to say that I am forced out of most sales due to these high prices. I simply cannot compete anymore. I am lucky to get a card that I really want for a price that I can afford. The sad part is that I have been forced to start buying some newer cards just to satisfy my habit of buying cardboard. I do have some rather large bids right now in certain auctions but I do not have high hopes for winning any of them. I actually even forced myself to sell of my cards in order to get some extra cash for other buys. Not to mention I sold some just because the prices people are paying right now are just to good to pass up. I hope that I am not forced to keep buying 40's and 50's cards for long, but I don't think that the prices will ever go down, and I'm pretty sure that the prices will only continue to go up. I guess I need to find another job just to buy cards. Again I say, you out there needs a marketing person? Mastro? I'm cheap, but not too cheap as I have to buy cards Any lawyers need a marketing guy