View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 01:24 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
No, my last point is not wrong. Temperature and climate can be related and have correlations between the two, but they are not interchangeable. You can't point to this week's forecast to determine the climate isn't changing. That's not the relationship that exists between the two.

I don't think you've addressed anything I said. I didn't talk about Co2 so I can only guess as to why it's come up in response to my comments. The climate is not part of any political party so I don't know what you mean when you say "my side" is destroying rain forests. There is just a planet. It's the only planet we have to live on. I can't imagine why anyone would be against keeping it clean and in good condition.
And, there you go again with that non sense. I think any rational sane person wants those things too but they know they don't have to pay a carbon tax or any other financial penalty in order to achieve them. Did you watch the movie? (of course not) Are you afraid too? In it they discuss how things have improved greatly over the past decades. And no one paid a carbon tax for that to happen. See where I'm going with this? It's a lie, a grift, a scam, nothing more. The climate is cyclical, always has been always will be. Get that through your head. They are capitalizing on a lie.