View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 02:16 PM
Tim Odeen

I met him in Spokane at an autograph signing. I was 11 or 12 yo, in like 1997 or 1998. I remember him as an affable personality that was filling the room with his presence. He was fairly loud and I could hear him talking from quite a ways away. I had no clue who he was, although my dad tried to tell me some basic bio points about him.

Late 90s was the height of sports card collecting in Spokane. One card store brought in someone to sign autographs maybe every 3-6 months. I saw Don Larsen, Harmon Killebrew, Maury Wills, Gaylord Perry and one or two others. Then the card store owner retired. Another card shop tried to get one signer maybe every two years. And then it completely stopped by 2001.
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo

Last edited by todeen; 12-01-2022 at 02:17 PM.