View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 12:31 AM
Dan=iel Enri.ght

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
"eBay is magnificent. Long live eBay."

My wife is magnificent too. I love her. Long live her, and long live my kids! But that doesn't mean there aren't lots of things that could be improved...

The "love/hate relationship" is a real thing. Ebay.... Can't live with it; can't live without it.
Over the last 20 years I have over 1400 ebay transactions.
They've included cards and clothes, appliances and art, tools and toys, gifts and gaming, storage systems and silver, and countless countless other things.

I've been able to find the items I want, generally the branding I've desired, the price I've been happy to pay, the facility to have it all delivered to my door, and the venue to allow me to do the same in reverse and sell off things no longer of use to me.

I've saved many many many thousands of dollars over the years doing so in comparison to paying 'store' prices.
It's generally cost only some browsing time as opposed to the efforts one would need to make to get what you're after mechanically, and allowed me to learn through comparison shopping in a way that is truly next level.

Over the 20 years, maybe 3 'bad' experiences and a dozen more that left me a little disappointed or receiving not quite what I expected.

Improvement to the platform?
Describe how, in practical and financially realistic terms?

Last edited by 68Hawk; 03-10-2021 at 12:32 AM.