View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 06:01 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Understood. My statement wasn't really about the doctors, but about the doctored cards. They're easy to verify because there are before and after photos. I was just pondering how many exist that we'll never know about because the cards were purchased at a shop or show or other private sale, were doctored, but we'll never know about because there were no before photos for comparison.

After PSA cleans house and gets rid of the employees that were involved, dont you think they should offer some kind of service to their customers like a FREE evaluation? For what it's worth I think Sloan is a piece of crap for not addressing this.
We'll never know more than a fraction of it. The good news I guess is that SO many cards are out there it may still add up to a relatively low percentage, if that's any consolation.

We'll just have to wait and see if they say anything, or if they are forced to by the market.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.