View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 07:50 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphusa View Post
how the world turns, this week we visited a relative of my wife's. Unbeknown to me was that he had an autpgraph business in an antique mall. When we went to his booth I could tell something was wrong and asked where he obtained his material. He said Coaches Corner. I told him the truth about the company and he stated proudly that in 5 years of doing business he only had one return which he sent back to CC and was given a full refund,

To him they are a company that stands behind their product.

I could never change this guys mind
Scares me to think that a guy like this probably has a drivers license and a voter registration card.
I don't believe this guy at all. How could an "autograph dealer" look at CC every month and not know that they are selling crap.
Perhaps they are fooling the occasional, casual buyer but a dealer? No, I don't believe that any dealer who has bought from them for five years does not know that they are selling crap.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 08-16-2011 at 07:53 PM.