View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 09:51 AM
Administrator

Default Frankford Yellow Jackets - Major Score???

Posted By: Dan Bretta

Yes, I am selling them for my brother...I should have mentioned that, but this is not the appropriate forum for listing or advertising ebay auctions...my brother is letting me keep one of the letterheads. There is another contract that may go on ebay or it may be sold to a local college football collector...there are also a few more letterheads, but I don't know if they will go to ebay either. I was hoping to get input into the history of these types of items and I got a lot of help and advice through email. I don't mind that people emailed me about it and I am very grateful, but I wonder why people don't like to post here. I had no ulterior motive in posting these as I don't even know a single collector who is a regular poster that collects NFL memorabilia...I was just excited about this stuff and it just fell into my brother's lap yesterday out of the blue. If it were mine I'm not sure I could part with it... Unless you are from Nebraska or collect vintage Nebraska football items you just don't know how big of a star Ed Weir is in that circle.