View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 06:08 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bergin View Post
You're only rewarded if you actually hit the shot, and teams are still allowed to defend the 3 point line. There's no Manute Bol rule for defenders on the perimeter.
Hitting a 3 is not hard to do when there is no 3 second rule near the 3 point line. There are many players on benches in the NBA and not in the league that can hit 80 percent from 3 that is wide open which I would to me means not hard to do...probably even a higher rate. There is a reason there are so many wide open 3s..(or at least no hands in the face or very very late contest)

You can say teams are allowed to defend the 3..so why not take out the 3 second rule in the paint because teams are allowed to defend the paint as well. So why even put a 3 second rule in paint..

so your 'allowed too' argument does not work here as there already are rules in place to 'fix' issues.....baseball now doing this with getting rid of the shift.

I believe they banned the slam dunk for awhile, afterall why ban it , you were allowed to defend the dunk as well