View Single Post
Old 03-08-2023, 12:57 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harliduck View Post
Wow John...there must something wrong on the back of that 53 Jackie?? Tremendous 1.5!!!

Well, I am at the stage where I've built all my Topps sets...super satisfying yet unsatisfying. I tried to build second sets...I have a few done, a few half done...just wasn't the same. I thought of selling then building again, maybe pick up a big card or something fun...but naw, I love the work I've done and still enjoy looking through my sets (and the constant upgrading is fun). So I have delved into the world of slightly oddball...I say slightly as on this forum oddball is a whole other subject I can't comprehend...haha...Anyway...I have just started collecting the 1964 Topps Giants...SGC 7 and higher. I know the sets story, and yet they continually gain value even with the flood of high end cards. So late to the game, but having fun getting going. Picked up one of the key cards...Willie Mays SP...it's a beauty. Once completed, no idea what will be next but I will find something fun...it's all about the hunt. Time to thin the herd on my secondary sets and started sets as well. Anyhow...64 Giants, here I come!!!
Good luck, John.