View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 05:44 PM
Rob

You truly are a lunatic. I referenced the defect in the graphic in my earlier response. Can you please go back and circle where you mentioned "Super Glue". Oh what's that? You meant "glue" not "Super Glue"? Are you lying or did you misremember what you had actually said in the email? In Manco Land is only Greg allowed to misremember? All I remembered was that you complained about something that was visible in the picture.

And here's the fun part. I paid $280 for that pennant. I wouldn't have paid $280 if the paint was hanging off as you theorize it must have been. Then I let you have it for $230 and on top of that I refunded another $50! So by all means, if you want to sell me that beautiful pennant for $180, I'll take it. Where do I send the money?

$180 for a 1960 All Star Game pennant that is in otherwise mint condition and you think I'm ripping you off? Prove it by selling it back to me.

And since we're sharing emails, here's my initial reply in which I so egregiously insulted him...though it's odd he'd be offended by being told he's no longer welcome to buy pennants from someone he considers dishonest. Then again, he continued to buy and/or try to buy my pennants long after the 1960 AS Game sale so who knows how this guy thinks.

By all means send it back. As an FYI...I took the spine and tassels off to soak them in Oxy Clean foam. They were pretty dirty but not damaged so I figured they'd clean up nicely which they did. I thought the spine was reattached pretty cleanly but if you're not satisfied, no worries.

It will probably be easier for both of us if you just don't buy anything from me. Seems you have quite a few issues with me (and others). No offense intended. Hope you understand.

PS...I highly recommend Oxi Clean Foam for cleaning tassels and spines. Works fast and doesn't damage the material at all.