View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 01:11 PM
The Uber Anal Retentive Freak

And since this liar can’t even quote me accurately, I’ll post my complete email reply to him that discusses the purple thread.

Big difference between saying “Trench never used that color thread” and “... purple thread which I can’t recall ever being used ...” .... and for that matter, only mentioned as what tipped me off that something wasn’t right.

While we’re talking about other red flags, and since this surely isn’t the first or last of your altered-to-flip pennant creations, please also be aware that Trench didn’t knot the ends of each stitch as on this pennant ... this, of course, is why their original tassels often fell out. Something for the rest of you to look for if you’ve purchased from him.

Lastly, as for him sorting through my old posts to try to claim I am self serving ... I have no issue with someone cleaning and even repairing pennants for personal display. I’ve done it. I’ll probably do it again. But I am pretty much exclusively a buyer/collector. The line is drawn when it comes to *selling* them, and simply having the integrity to disclose what you have done. And actually if I ever do sell the few I have fixed up, I’ll do exactly that, even though you’d like to pretend otherwise to convince yourself that you’re actually not morally wrong here.

If it’s no big deal, why not just disclose what you did? Because the answer is obvious.

That’s all I have to say about this, unless it is to disprove more lies.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7D802157-A81A-4359-930F-F6CC585341CD.jpg (18.1 KB, 229 views)

Last edited by thetahat; 04-17-2021 at 01:52 PM.