View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 12:29 AM
Rob

[QUOTE=irv;2238074]I'd have to dig them out but I know they are much newer that 70's drag racing, but those are the only drag racing/ NHRA cards I own.
I've been a fan of drag racing for many many years but unfortunately very little is aired up here anymore.
I do have a really cool photo of Big Daddy Don Garlist that my parents picked up at his museum many years ago as well as a couple 1/24 funny cars/dragsters of John Force and I believe Eddie Hill?
I collected, when they first came out, 1/18th Muscle Machines, but they never really caught on I guess you could say?
I thought they were pretty cool and I believe I have around 12-15 of them?

I am mainly a fan of '70s/'80s drag racing as far as anything collectible goes. I don't know why this pic below came out so dark (it seems a lot of stuff that has been left in my fotki has done this?????), but this card is one of my favorites. I'm sure I would love the Garlits photo, that's cool. I have been to his museum and pretty much all of my phone storage is taken up with the pics and videos from there. I don't have any of those newer, well, newer than the '70s issues, just have never run across any in person here. I collect some of the funny car/dragster/pro stock model kids from that era as well, kind of a sickness. Anyway, nice to hear of your interest in drag racing.