View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 04:31 PM

Default Cabaņas 1909 (4)

We continue what happened yesterday. When my neighbor asks him the reason for what he was voting in the garbage container, he replies that it was his grandfather's things who had died many years ago and his father always wanted to keep it but when his father died days ago, all those books and He was not interested in boxes and took up a lot of space, and he also told him that the day before he released an album with cards and several books. Perhaps if I had not seen Cabrera's card, I would not have been interested either, everything narrated was true, and that has happened many times that is why when I comment on the 1910 postcards, I put examples and% that I think are quite close to reality Since most of those cards were lost for different reasons, the 50 "Cabaņas" cards in the shoe box were in perfect condition, perhaps in the more than 70 years that they were in that box, nobody touched them, and those They are in collections of some of you, I have never seen them so perfect again, several years ago that none of that series has passed through my hands, but I trust that at some point one will appear.