View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 07:52 PM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Hawk View Post

Don't work there, won't be sending them any of my cards, but I sure am partial to optically clear plastic.

I've bought all kinds of plastic polishes for my slabs because hazy ones really do detract from the experience of looking at the cardboard.
Haven't really fallen for any of them, and nervous to use the ones meant for car lens cleaning.
The slab is like a window to the soul for the neat freak, and a super clean one is just yummy.
I had seen these slabs before and thus made my comment before clicking your link. I have to admit the Herbert card doesn't look bad. The label itself is actually really clean... it just needs to be much, much smaller.

I think the overwhelming consensus from the other thread is that they did a bad job on these slabs
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236