View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 12:59 PM
Will.i.@m $t@dy

I just want to reiterate that this is a normal status and is not meant to indicate it is at the post office.

I get this status all the time (see image below). It just means that it was left in a parcel locker at your mailbox area (and a key should have been in your box). The only reason that status wouldn’t make sense is if you live in an old-timey neighborhood where every house has their own mailbox on their own property.

The one time I had this status and my package wasn’t obtainable was only because my mailman left the key to the parcel locker in a neighbor’s mailbox and not mine. So I think it is most likely that is the scenario that happened to you and a neighbor got the key. But since it’s been a couple weeks, kind of surprising they wouldn’t have found you to give you the package by now, if that’s what happened.

If you want a card, you might not get a deal. If you want a deal, you might not get a card.