View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 01:57 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
Sadly, you will find many with that worldview here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrod3 View Post
Thanks Bobby and James. Sometimes I don't know why I bother to post in threads that are not directly related to sports memorabilia. It's difficult to share contrasting points of view even when supported by easily accessible facts and when offered in a civil manner. I don't pretend to know everything; we all deal with having bias: unconscious bias and other forms. In the end, I may agree that given the context, I may have an opinion or may have formed a conclusion that might be right or might be wrong. But I have no interest in engaging with people that just want to keep their hands over their ears or respond with expletives or a unilateral statement that a comment supported by facts is completely wrong. It's just a waste of time and it's better to just agree to disagree with people rather than divert my time from reading through some of the other fun threads on Leon's wonderful forum.
This and the gun ownership threads have really brought out some nastiness and ignorance. I consider it a good thing about this community that such vitriolic garbage is relatively rare on here.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry