View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 05:32 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
I'm really not a fan of these guys who choose not to sign a particular card because of some built in belief that in the future their family will be able to cash in. You're denying real-time collectors the satisfaction of completing their sets for no logical reason. If you're a fringe guy like Steve Rodriguez, who is really going to be chasing your 1995 UD card?

The 1987 Topps set is iconic so I guess there is some built-in desirability from Ricky Wright's perspective, but not really. Even with a huge iconic set like the 87 Topps set there are still only going to be a handful of people who care to have every card signed. Stop the nonsense already.
Why is 1987 Topps iconic? Just the number of big name stars included? I don't really like the wood border.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo