View Single Post
Old 06-14-2023, 11:57 PM
Tim Odeen

Second teams aren't always the answer. I'm a Reds fan, my second team is Seattle, my third team is Cleveland, and my fourth team is Colorado. My fifth team is Minnesota. Guess what? None of my teams have one a WS is my lifetime. The most success has been Cleveland, and two of their WS were heart breaking losses.

Why these teams you ask? I grew up in Billings MT. They had an MiLB affiliate for the Reds. Seattle, Colorado, and Minnesota were the three closest teams all about the same distance in every direction. Cleveland was due to Tris Speaker....I could have just as easily been a Red Sox fan except for the picture I had of him was in a Cleveland jersey!

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo