View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 11:39 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
I can understand and appreciate that. I just shudder to think that doctors believed, and had/have people convinced, this was some sort of "new disease" and claiming that we didnt know how it spread.

That was the initial narrative. When it fact, it's just like every other coronavirus we have ever encountered, just identified as slightly more virulent. I'm not conspiracist, but when the "nut jobs" even have a shred of truth to their arguements, and anyone is automatically labeled or cancelling with an opposing viewpoint, the mind does wander.

Was anyone called an Anti-vaxxer when they decided not take a flu shot? It's been a few years now I cant remember.

I never wore a mask while hiking or outdoors. I washed my hands every dam time I went out, even when I touched the mail. Luckily, I never had a positive test in just under 100 brain ticklers, or lost my smell/taste.

Nor did I lose anyone to Covid. Well barring my dad in 2014. Doctors specifically asked if he had travled to the middle east as what he had mimicked MERS to a T. Diabetic and overweight with exact covid symptoms, died on a vent, died of sepsis/heart attack. Hmmmmm, i will alway say it was likley covid ...14.

I consider myself fortunate. However, I just dont think big government, or anyone else, has my best interest at heart. I dont even what to think if hemmorgatic fever or a terrible disease how people would react.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
FWIW, pretty sure the first time "anti-vaxxer" entered my consciousness was in regards to parents not getting their kids vaxxed for measles, unfortunately leading to many outbreaks.