View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 06:55 PM
Joe D
Joe Do.oley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajjohnsonsoxfan View Post
I promised to provide an update and just heard back from PSA today.

I sent the card via prepaid fedex to Jackie who informed me that she gave the card blind to their head grader (no knowledge of the evidence provided in the blowout link). The grader measured the card and looked for evidence of trim or alteration and found none. Jackie then gave the grader the link to the evidence which she said was reviewed by the grader. Upon 2nd inspection by the same grader, Jackie informs me that they still didn't find evidence of alteration or trimming and are standing by the 4.5 grade. They validated the cert # and took scans for their records. As is PSA practice, Jackie tells me they don't give written acknowledgment of the review but she says my account will reflect the review (which I have provided here).

I have no plans to sell the card in the immediate future, but the question I think now is that I'll need to include the "story" of the card to whomever might someday purchase and let them decide.
You should crack it out and resubmit under another name it and see if it comes back as trimmed.