View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 09:22 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
For those of you making sarcastic and joking remarks about teaming up with PWWC, my recollection was of PWCC using other TPGs in the past, and the outcome and downside of all that being outlined in Peter's recent thread about the 3-year anniversary of the scandal. Also, PWCC getting booted from Ebay supposedly had little/nothing to do with who they worked with in the TPG field either.

So, for the few of you close-minded souls who choose to chastise and possibly punish CSG for such a partnership, I think they'll be okay living without your business as their goal is to get the most CSG graded cards out in the marketplace as fast as they can, not to make any of you happy because you hate PWCC.

And anyway, once that CSG graded card gets sold through PWCC, the next time it comes to market likely no one is going to remember, or even care, that it originally sold through PWCC. And even then, just because PWCC sells a CSG graded card doesn't mean that PWCC was who submitted it to CSG for grading. Whoever consigned it to PWCC for sale/auction could have acquired the card already graded, or submitted it to CSG for grading themselves, before then consigning it to PWCC. And I'm going to go out on a limb and guess graded cards from all the other TPGs are going to continue to be sold right alongside CSG's graded cards on PWCC's platform going forward. So, I guess you should be mad and make sarcastic and derogatory comments about all those other TPG's as well for allowing their graded cards to be sold by PWCC as well.
I agree, it is the people making sarcastic remarks about the new graders making a public partnership with the most openly criminal enterprise in the hobby that are the real problem.