View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 11:15 AM
Administrator

Default A question about Dietsche postcards...

Posted By: Brian

Hello all, my apologies for not getting back to everyone sooner as work and getting ready for next semester have been every bit as hectic as you can imagine. I have decided that I want to sell any players except for Ty Cobb, unless I get a good offer for him. I am only 22 and a fan of baseball, so I may decide to keep Cobb to start a collection of my own that I can one day hand down to my kids. These are un-postmarked cards, and I'll list who I have below.

Commons: William "Bill" Donovan, George Mullin, Germany "Herman" Schaefer, Charley O'Leary, Claude Rossman, Charles "Boss" Schmidt, Ed Siever, Ed Killian, Jerome "Red" Downs, David Jones, William "Bill" Coughlin

HOFers: Ty Cobb, Hughie Jennings, Sam Crawford

In response to those that have e-mailed me, sadly I do not have a scanner or access to one so I can't represent the condition that they are in that way. My question to everyone is where can I get the cards graded, since I imagine that's the next best way to convey their condition to everyone. Thank all of you for your help and interest with these items.