View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 10:14 PM
Emlily Ell.is

I know I've posted here a couple of times bout my 1958 Topps set. But I've got some bad news this time. I am 1 card away from finishing, however, I've got to give the set up and sell it.

We were informed last week while on vacation in Disney World that my wife's job had been terminated. Long story, but they decided to terminate her instead of paying her the 2 weeks of vacation time she was due.

So she's out of a job right now at Christmas time, so I'm having to sell my starter set (I've already got it listed in the BST for $965, but it surprisingly hasn't drawn a bit of interest to this point). I'm hoping it sells pretty quickly. I guess if she can find a new job fairly quickly that I won't have to sell and can, maybe, finish it.

But for now, I've got to stop building my 1958 Topps set and let it go. Sad news as I hate being so close and not being able to finish.

I have done deals with: snowman, exhibitman, roquan, vintagetoppscards, bobsbbcards, sayitaintso, tsp06, gorditadogg, 4reals, bnorth, clydepepper, jcfowler6, jimmer77, tsp06, Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey, swk473 plus others.