View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
Inconsequential.

These are blank back stubs.

These type stubs are not shown (should have been included, but not there, why, ask the Guide Master) on the Keyman Guide Site, they show Bleacher, Grandstand, & Stadium, but the info (The Printing Company) and premise should follow to any of the stubs.

These stubs had all the info on the front and the Guide saying the "NYC" was removed on the 1937 stubs (regardless of front or back) is just plain wrong as you can see from my screenshot of the 1937 one attached to a scrapbook paper with 1937 game info.

David argument of info being written wrong on stubs (which granted can happen and did from time to time) can NOT be disputed here. Nothing is written, it's the newspaper showing the date.

I have zero doubts the guide while correct on some years is also very wrong on some years, David knows this as well and has admitted such in this thread. Problem is there are so many tickets slabbed wrong by PSA, it's a giant mess, but rather then fix people just take whatever PSA puts on the label to be correct, and boy it is not in regards to undated Yankees stubs.

There are SO MANY tickets of many sorts that are slabbed incorrect by PSA. It's a complete schlimazel. Why anyone wants to slab a ticket and respected their assessment and grading of them is beyond me. It's a complete scam and the people who are doing this for them are not the experts by any stretch. It's a complete joke.