View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 04:50 PM
Keith
ke.ith tem.ple

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
I try very hard to avoid rushing to judgement on any issue. So further investigation was needed on the issue of "string bidding". As a logical first step in my investigation, I went to my EBay summary page and typed "string" in the Search box. I suggest that you do the same. I strongly support "string" bidding as a result of my investigation.
Well, I guess I have become a fan of string bidding! Altho my wife will have a little to say about that. Told her it was recommended by a Dr I know!

Seriously. I have bid on several items thru PWCC where one or more bidders have placed 20 or so incremental bids. Normally these bids are far short of final prices. Cant blame a guy for trying, altho several had multiple retractions in their history. Looks to me like dealing with one may deal with a bunch of the other.

Oh yeah, I've made a few "string bids". Like two or three small incrementals when the bids are larger than I have expectd, having blown past my max bid and I have no clue where they are going. Usually on higher end graded cards I need to upgrade a set.....will I do this again? Probably. Just being honest.
...whatever I want

Last edited by drmondobueno; 10-10-2016 at 04:59 PM.