View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 06:55 AM
Administrator

Default Buy/Sell/Trade (and Support VBC!) - August 2004

Posted By: Tom Botticelli

Hello,

I am giving up collecting the T206 set for now I am looking to sell T206 collection, hopefully together as a lot. There are 21 PSA 6's, 2 SGC 80's.
The rest is all SGC, GAI, PSA Excellent. There are 249 cards which includes Baker, Beckley, Bender (No Trees) & Portrait, Bresnahan (Both), Brown (Chicago & Cubs), Browne (Washington)PSA 6, Chance (Yellow), Clarke (Por. Pitts), Cobb (Green, Red, Batt Off), Eddie & Jimmy Collins, Crawford (Both), Davis, Duffy, Flick, Griffith (Both), Jennings (One Hand), Johnson (Hands at Chest), Keeler (Both), Marquard (Por.), Speaker, Tinker (Bat on Shoulder), Wallace, Willis (Pitt. & w/Bat), Young (Glove Shows & Bare Hand). The rest are too many to name. If interested please contact for the rest of the list and price.

Also of note is another back collection of 10 that I am hoping to sell as a lot.
They include an Uzit SGC 60, Lenox PSA 5, Broadleaf 350, Carolina Brights, Cycle 350, Cycle 460, American Beauty, Old Mill and Southern Leaguer Hindu PSA 6. If anyone wants a full list and price please concact me at Tbotticell@aol.com.

Thanks, Tom