View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 01:30 PM

Default Bidders remorse! Have you ever placed a bid that you wish didn't hold up?

I am not really sorry that I won this, but I was expecting it to go for about $1K less than what I ended up paying. I have been moving a bunch of stuff on the BST this week, cleaning out my box and getting back on track for the HOFer backs line.

I was looking for a SC 350-460 Factory 42 Cobb Bat Off when I stumbled across this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Being a backs addict and having owned two of these in the past, I could not help but put in a bid. I was hoping the no one had noticed the 42 at the bottom, but no such luck! Just when I was getting back on track, I go and drop down some major bread, for a guy like me, that buys from the money that I get selling.

I was just thinking that most of you all spend a lot more money that I do on cards, so have you ever gotten something that didn't fit your focus at a price that was more than what you would spend with proper planning.

Just let me know that I am not the only guy that has a touch of buyers remorse from time to time. Any world class examples out ther???

Thanks for the support,
Bob
upperhandisforemost@yahoo.com