View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 12:18 AM
Marty Pritchard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louieman View Post
I'd get something like this if you have a paypal account:

http://www.amazon.com/Paypal-Card-Re.../dp/B00A1PTD6Q

Almost everyone I know in my demographic (30 or younger) uses something like this for any sort of merch sale. Even though that's not really the age bracket buying vintage cards, its super useful imo
If you need it quicker, Staples and Apple stores have them also. You will need to download the PayPal app. PayPal charges me 2.75%.

I did not notice what you intend to sell. Have you been to this show before and noticed what people are buying? You have been to shows and know what you would like to see from dealers, try to match your expectations. I will be helpful if you set up your display at home using the exact same space that you are going to have at the show. This way you will know what you can take and how much room it will take up. If you then pack it properly, it will reduce your set up time and increase your selling time. I have found that my customers want everything price. If you are not using a display case, you will need to watch carefully for theft. If you are alone and leave for the restroom, a sheet is a better deterrent than asking the person next to you to watch your stuff when they are watching their own table.