Thread: Victor bat
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 06:56 PM
Tim Caravella

I am kind of tossed here. I would have not found this bat on ebay as my collection has not got that far yet, but that being said this would be a fantastic item to start with and a beautiful additon to any collection. Being a realatively new vintage collector I have focused on cards, but I have been learning so much about other items here on this board. In the last week alone have purchased my first vintage ash tray (Fatima), and pennant (rare 51 yankee championship) directly off the boards. These items will be displayed in my room and bring a much deeper appreciation of old school baseball then just a bunch of graded cards. Bats, gloves, balls, ads, these things all are in my future and I would hope to continue seeing and learning about them here instead of items being kept a secret until the aution is over. I understand this may cause a few extra bids and higher sale price on an item, but I really don't see an issue with that. If a hard core bat collector really wants this, then they will make it happen.

Tim