View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 01:14 AM
St,an Pietr.uska

You guys are right that $800 is a negligible amount compared to my health. I was also given 5 days to try and replace the cards.
If I were told of this month's ago I would have done something about it. I also know that sometimes he has someone else do n the writeups and if I received 484 topps instead of fleer I could care less as I bought the lots for the stars.

While I realize that learning of this some months later is not great, the price of the common players is under $50. I have spent at least $50k (with more than $10K in buyers premiums) over the years at th his place. The fact that anyone would blow that type of business relationship over a few cards is upsetting.

Couple that with the fact that I receieved 120 less cards and a significant amount of stars and the auction house is ok with me getting jammed now that I realized makes it sting even more.

The money is not the part that hurts it's the lack of consideration. I always offered to pay the value of the cards. I made a whopping $25 on the few cards I sold.

I didn't want to have to go the legal route but now on principle I will have to do just that.