View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 01:40 PM
Administrator

Default An Offshoot of First Amendment- The Freedom to Post

Posted By: Greg Theberge

Peter,

I just happened to cruise on the other side of the forum just now and I have to admit that I'm really starting to wonder about you. There were others on here that took a much less politically correct stance to your posting with their statements, but I have to admit you just crossed my line as well. You really don't listen to polite suggestions and, quite frankly, I'm beginning to think you deserve all of the flak that you've received in the past.

After all of the polite suggestions about starting ridiculous threads, you come up with this?

Old Fashion Drugs-- Alcohol
October 16 2007 at 3:16 PM peter chao (Login pchaos)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure that some of this steroid stuff is getting you guys down. Let's talk about old-time players and booze. Who were the boozers that could play? Do we have scans?

Peter C.

Sorry to those guys on here that may take issue with my post, but if you were my kid and I you kept doing something time and time again despite being told not to do so, you would be significantly reprimanded. Of course, I'm going to feel really bad if I found out that this forum was your only means of social interaction with the world, but you have to wake up and smell the coffee, man.

Why don't you post something from your collection instead of posting these superfulous pieces of fluff?

Now maybe if you brought up the 21st Ammendment to the Constitution of the United States in your post I would have let it slide...

Jeeeeez