View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 08:03 PM
Rich Klein

Default everyone does things differently

Buit if you had a good or a bad (which based on your posts is the more resaonable assumption) experience with Mr. Daniels you might have been better off spelling out some of your concerns on the 1st post

So far tonight you have accused at least one person of being on his payroll (although that response is now removed), been rude to me (an apology would be very appreciated), and created perceptions of being snide and rude to people who just wanted you to provide more details.

All you have done is create a riddle and no one has publicly given you anything you have wanted plus you have shown contempt for people asking for more details. You would have been far better served with either a link to a story or just spelling out some of the details not to gain support but just so everyone knows why you are asking that question. Especially when your first post ends with "I know what I think, how about you?".

If you spelled out your details to start, you might have everyone on your side, or at least closer to understanding where you are coming from

Rich