View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 10:49 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Just got these back from the Jerry West signing last week. The person who handled it did a good job except for the fact that I was charged triple for postage. Their online order form did not make the adjustment and they were not responsive to emails and voicemail was full.

Ticket to the 1960 Olympic gold medal game. I purchased this with the a big tear in it. I archivally repaired from the back. Robertson signed it at The National in Cleveland in 2018. I was not going to pay $99 for him, but I made a big sale of autographs to one of my customers in the food court so I decided to go for it.

1960-1.jpg

One of a set of envelopes issued by either the Italian Olympic Committee or Italy Post for every gold medalist, individual and team, in Rome. I have gotten a few of these signed by U.S. and foreign athletes.

1960-2.jpg

Program for the medal round, including gold medal game, in Rome. I had another copy at the 2014 National in Cleveland where I had a booth. I was going to get it signed by Jerry Lucas, but sold it instead to someone who wanted something nice for him to sign.

1960-3.jpg

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”

Last edited by Michael B; 05-27-2022 at 10:54 PM.