View Single Post
Old 11-13-2022, 05:56 PM
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteymet View Post
Hey All:

I am not a Mickey Mantle collector but I was able to pick up the below. I have been trying to find info on some of them so when I sell them I can list them properly..

Obviously I know the first is a Rawlings premium and I have been told the second was issued with a Mantle game. The third is an individual Manny's baseball land issue that was also issued attached to a Maris that shared a common border. Is this correct?

The others I cannot ID Can anyone know what the smaller photo 6 3/4 x 8 1/2 batting RH with stadium and sky is or the kneeling with bat, or finally, batting RH with Yankee logo Lower left.

Any help appreciated
I wish I could help but there really aren’t a ton of resources out there that are definitive when it comes to 1950-1960s Mickey Mantle Premiums. I wen through my old emails with Kelly Eisenhauer, checked Keyman collectibles and eBay, and skimmed through a couple of websites that have a lot of premium photos identified and here is the best I was able to come up with:

1. Rawlings Premium (as you said)
2. Big League Baseball Game, Gardner Toys (free photo included with game)
3. Manny’s Baseball Land (as you said)
4. Unknown (photo by Luis Requena, but I checked with Kelly Eisenhauer, who is an expert in Mantle items, years ago and he had no clue who issued the premium) (one was listed for sale in 2014 for $75 and I likely purchase it)
5. No clue but certainly looks 1960s. I’d listed as a “1960s Premium Photo” and you should get some interest on eBay.
6. 1960s Yankees Stadium Giveaway Photo (per Keyman Collectibles) (http://keymancollectibles.com/mickeymantlephotos.htm)