View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 06:07 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Your opinions on current gun laws. Isn't that the main point of this thread? Sadly most posters know so little about the subject they have asked for laws we already have. Then they post about guns with comments that are very far from true. If you like G911s posts or not at least he is posting facts and is consistant on his views.

If this isn't a back handed remark I am sorry. is the way Americans are so quick these days to demonize their fellow citizens, often for nonsense reasons. Not a great sign for the future.
Wait, so after telling me you aren't interested in the subject and don't follow it, you now want to know my opinions? Why is that?

About the remark you quoted, do you not agree that such instances are more common today than they were in the past? It isn't a personal dig, and it's not about gun laws or the politics surrounding them.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry

Last edited by BobbyStrawberry; 07-20-2022 at 06:08 PM.