Thread: Victor bat
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 10:48 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Just for the record, I don't think it's a big deal either...

I got firmly "scolded" for doing it early in my Net54 tenure, and just needed clarification. This occurred 4 - 5 years ago, so perhaps the attitudes have changed. Or maybe (as Dan said) fewer ebay items are flying under the radar these days, and the "outing" is just not as relevant...

There have been a number of posts I would like to have made, but waited until the auctions were over (for this reason). Many have pertained to Ad/Display Signs that were marginal, in terms of their authenticity. If there are no hard and fast rules against posting active auctions, I may now do the same. Thanks Dan, for clarifying!

Editing to add a final note, and I'll shut up... Wanted to add that I definitely would have missed this Victor Bat, had it not been for Dan's initial post. So good or bad- it did add at least one potential new bidder to the mix. I probably won't win it, so in this case it's likely irrelevant. But it could conceivably push up the price, as I seem to be the top under-bidder a lot these days!

Last edited by perezfan; 08-30-2011 at 10:58 AM.