View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 10:10 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledsters View Post
I think “MK” qualifiers are needed by all grading companies. I’ve bought a few cards graded by SGC in the past, where you cannot see the pen mark on the front or back of the card, because the ink or pencil lead has faded away. The indentation of the writing is there, but, you can’t see it in the scan. When I got the cards in the mail and saw the writing evidence, I was not happy.
I bought a PSA/DNA Rogers Hornsby cut signature with the worst description that left out the fact that other signatures had been erased. I thought it was going to be a centerpiece of my collection. It showed up and and those ghost signatures bothered me immediately. I thought I'd get over it. A year later I sold it. The MK qualifier should be mandatory.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo