View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 12:00 AM
Jeff R

Default Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethicsprof View Post
it looks to me that what you have here may well be an example of the darwinian tubercle. It is especially interesting to see that 'spot' anomaly involves both the scaphoid fossa and the triangular fossa.
I'll have to defer to Dr. Frank B.'s expertise on the diagnosis.
Perhaps more importantly, it's great to hear that the li'l fellow has such a love
for the vintage cards already.

all the best,
barry
Barry, my knowledge of the ear stops at the word ear. I will take your diagnosis as if it were the word of God himself, of course unless Dr. Frank says otherwise. In that case, I will completely ignore your diagnosis. None the less, thank you for using "Darwinian tubercle" "scaphoid fossa" and "triangular fossa" in a baseball thread. Simply fantastic.

Yes, this father of a nine year old and eleven year old is tickled that both of his sons are interested in dad's cardboard and that both boys have their own budding collections. I am truly blessed.

Joe, maybe we can work something out for 10 large, but I have a feeling some other people may want to up the ante...
Successful Net54 transactions with: t206fix x2, Shammus, mybuddyinc x3, FrankWakefield, Brian Van Horn, Jrsox, Vintagetoppsguy, powderfinger, Bocabirdman x2, Baseball*Collectibles, bcbgcbrcb, Vintageismygame, usernamealreadytaken, oldjudge x2, Joshchisox08, rocarroll, Voodoochild, Sebie43 and frankbmd and more...

Last edited by Jeff_cvc; 08-16-2015 at 12:02 AM.