View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 10:40 AM
Aaron
A.aron Hein.eman

Default 2002 Topps 206

Yes, a really big set. I have been building it since it has released in 2002 and am finally in a place where it is ok to spend some money on its completion.
I search daily on ebay and monthly on Comc. As some of you may know I send out notes to sellers on ebay trying to find more. I was recently successful and have to give a shoutout to Ebay seller stonehead123 for gifting me Uzit #423 Bankston. Stonehead123 is currently selling 1909 Evers Piedmont on Ebay.

Cold calling/ messaging is a slow way to go. Fortunately, I found this site through a google search and found the link through this Votto thread, thanks again bn2cardz! So far this forum has been great and provided me with sold feedback and some cards to help move this project forward. I am still looking for any leads to help me complete so thanks again for the tips on the websites that is the type of information that will get the set build.
The most notable accomplishment from this set building project has been the completing the Polar Bear set; not the completion itself but the quality of the set. By my estimate PSA 9 and 10 selected from thousands duplicates. Also there is also a combination of 75 Base and Mini autograph cards outside the original autograph release. When there is a lul in product availability the new auto cards keep it moving forward.
Thanks again for the feedback. Aaron
Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
Really big set, and a lot of image variation SPs. Make sure you check COMC and make offers, put cards on your watch list, watch them go on sale, etc. Good luck.

Last edited by Aj-hman; 07-25-2019 at 07:12 PM.