View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 01:41 PM
Administrator

Default Can someone please explain to me what this means?

Posted By: Mark McCleary

I submitted cards to GAI in person in the last week of June. I was going to be in Irvine again on Sept 1 (over 2 months later) and my cards in there 4th weeks of sealing. Steve ordered them sealed and they were ready the next day. Steve and Howard both asked me why cards submitted in June weren't ready before Sept. I apologized to them as I did not know the answer.

They also made a serious mistake on two five-figure cards that I submitted. The mistake may not be possible to rectify. Steve initially indicated that GAI would not compensate me. Then he conceded they may have to, but starts low-balling me as to the cards' values using ridiculous arguments that no forum member would fall for (eg, a card in an 8 holder is worth the same as in a gai auth holder because either way it's the same card). And whatever amount GAI may owe me, Steve of course wants to pay in free grading. I'm not mad about the mistake, but I shouldn't have to remind the company's owner five times that I'm an CA-licensed attorney just to get him to acknowlege I may be due compensation. If people are interested, I will post the details, but I'll first wait to see how the situation is resolved.